Protection of privacy
Nico Taeymans attaches great importance to the privacy of the user and therefore respects the law on the protection of privacy on the processing of personal data.
When you decide to purchase products from our webshop, you must register and personal information (including name, address and email address) to complete. This mandatory information are marked with *.
Nico Taeymans collects this personal information provided by you and treat them in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 8 December 1992 concerning the processing of personal data, as amended by the Act of December 11, 1998. It takes into account the European Directive of October 24, 1995. The data will be treated as confidential and not be exchanged or rented or sold to third parties, except to comply with legal obligations or in case of express request of the judicial authorities or police.
The information is collected in order to:
- To process your purchase or order the correct
- The processing of your online purchases in our computer
- Keeping the financial records by Nico Taeymans
- Providing the information requested by you
- Marketing (customer benefits, direct mail, ...)
Your personal information
You can, free of charge and on request, oppose the use of your data for direct marketing. To this end, you are writing to Nico Taeymans, Korte Gasthuisstraat 26, 2000 Antwerpen.
You have a legal right to access and correct your personal information.
- You have the possibility to obtain your personal data provided proof of identity (copy of identity card), through a written, dated and signed request to Nico Taeymans (Korte Gasthuisstraat 26, 2000 Antwerpen) the written notice.
- If necessary, you can also ask for any incorrect, incomplete or not would be irrelevant details.
More information about the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data, amended by the Law of 11 December 1998, taking into account the European Directive of October 24, 1995, can be found at http://www.privacy.fgov.be